ABOUT THE JOB
- Define and execute the social media marketing and communications strategy for Maybelline New York, creating positive and personalised relationships with media, consumers, and influencers.
- Integrate understanding of consumer’s online behaviours and engagement levers into strategic digital marketing and communication plan.
- Collaborate with brand marketing team to execute best practice social media marketing and communication activations to support brand campaigns. This includes social media, influencer, media relations, and eventing.
- Build two-way relationships with media, consumers and influencers through communications and digital touchpoints, in-store activations and events.
- Manage the social media content planning, creative briefing and approval process for all brand marketing campaigns, ensuring timely deliverly of all campaigns.
- Responsible for the local Maybelline organic Youtube channel performance including the content briefing and approval process.
- Drive influencer community management program, including outreach, product mail-outs, events and content execution.
- Ensure social media and influencer content creation is optimised for engagement and performance on digital channels.
- Liaise with community management agency to deliver optimal consumer experience.
- Ensure digital activities have a systematic link with offline and incorporate consumer voice for greater integrated strategy and brand consistency.
- Own the brand guidelines to guarantee the brand identity, ensuring that all actions are in line with the sense of purpose while nourishing the brand
- Collaborate with brand team members to deliver clear digital communication, PR and eventing based objectives and KPI’s to evaluate performance.
- Interpret information derived from a range of data sources to make constructive strategic decisions.
- Collect, collate and analyse consumer insights and digital activity results to make recommendations to management.
- Understand the market and customers clearly through conducting analysis and reports which enable you to quickly react to changing trends and use insights to influence organization and unlock growth.
- You have around 3-5 years of end-to-end experience in driving communications, influencer, PR, eventing and social marketing strategies ideally within an FMCG/beauty industry
- You will have previous experience in a similar role within the beauty industry and with an understanding of consumer products
- You must have proven success in managing influencer, social media and event budgets with ROI delivery & sales outcomes from campaigns initiated.
- You will have previous experience providing creative strategy and direction for social and digital marketing content creation.
- You will have excellent communication and written skills to engage and deal with various external stakeholders.
- You will have previous experience in dealing with media agencies and briefings
- You must be self-motivated & driven to be able to drive your own results and manage your time efficiently.
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection
- & on site staff shop at our St Kilda Road head office
- Access to Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
- Corporate & Staff discounts as well as annual product allowance to use
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Our 'high street' division, Consumer Products Division, offers a wide range of colouring, hair care, make-up and skincare brands through main retail channels such as supermarkets and chemists with brands like L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Garnier, NYX Professional Makeup & Essie.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.