ABOUT THE JOB
• State Trainer and Educator to join the CeraVe and la Roche Posay team for Queensland
• Facilitate and conduct CeraVe and La Roche Posay group education and one-on-one training with existing and new clients
• Visit new and existing pharmacies to develop education programs for staff
• Detail CeraVe and La Roche Posay product portfolio to pharmacy staff
• Manage pharmacy education content and animation to ensure training collateral meets the customer’s needs.
• Results driven attitude and a passion for educating and coaching
• A love and passion for science and skincare
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A vibrant and engaging personality and a drive to succeed
• Strong attention to detail
• Love for presenting in front of small and large audiences
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Excellent commission earning potential
• Life insurance and Income Protection
• Fully maintained car with fuel card provided as part of the package
• Corporate discounts
• Continue to build your knowledge through our many learning opportunities
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Brands in our L’Oreal Dermatological Beauty meet the needs of a range of different skin types. Available in retail pharmacy and medical outlets worldwide, they're both developed and approved by health professionals like dermatologists, paediatricians and cosmetic doctors. LDB is leading the way in the dermocosmetic and cosmeceutical industry with brands like La Roche Posay, CeraVe and SkinCeuticals.
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.