ABOUT THE JOB
• State Trainer to join the L'Oréal Active Cosmetics team for VIC/TAS
• Facilitate and conduct group education and one-on-one training with existing and new clients of the L'Oréal Active Cosmetics range
• Visit new and existing pharmacies to develop education programs for staff
• Detail L'Oréal Active Cosmetics product portfolio to pharmacy staff
• Manage pharmacy education content and animation to ensure training meets the customer’s needs.
• Results driven attitude and a passion for educating and coaching
• A love and passion for skincare
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• A vibrant and engaging personality and a drive to succeed
• Strong attention to detail
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Brands in our Active Cosmetics Division meet the needs of a range of different skin types. Available in retail pharmacy and medical outlets worldwide, they're both developed and approved by health professionals like dermatologists, paediatricians and cosmetic doctors. ACD is leading the way in the dermocosmetic and cosmeceutical industry with brands like La Roche Posay, CeraVe and Skinceuticals.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand