The successful applicant will be joining the CPD Supply Chain, who aim to bring Beauty for all to life through collaboration, creation of innovative & sustainable solutions, in order to optimize the journey of our products to our customers.
Supply Planning support this mission, and enable business growth through maximizing customer service, optimizing inventory, and minimizing associated costs, by:
- Managing and ensuring the smooth execution of the planning process, including construction & analysis of monthly procurement plans, communication of key insights and demand variations, execution of weekly pull flow, review & maintenance of catalogue lifecycle and material parameters.
- Analysis of key performance indicators to gather insights necessary for performance improvement, effectively communicating to relevant stakeholders, and contribution /definition of required action plans to achieve the best outcome for the business.
- Supporting/Leading the implementation of new ways of working and best practice.
- Compliance to internal policies and procedures
- Passionate: You love what you do and it shows
- Entrepreneurial: You challenge the status quo and look for opportunities to shake things up for the better good
- Curious:You’re inquisitive and have an appetite to learn more about the world around you
- Driven: You’re committed to deliver the best results possible, and strive for excellence.
- Adventurous: For you the sky’s the limit and you’re not afraid of trying new things in the hope of discovering something better.
- Collaborative: You recognize that teams are the new heroes, and foster relationships with those you work with. ‘Co-operation’ is your middle name.
- Agile: In this fast paced & VUCA world you’re prepared for change and embrace new challenges.
- Sensitive to others and their needs, whether they’re colleagues or customers.
- You operate Respectfully, Ethically and with Integrity.