Our Talent Team are seeking a confident, highly motivated and commercially focused Talent Acquisition Partner to join the team on an initial 7-month contract.
About the Job:
• Engage, influence, lead and grow others, the successful candidate will excel working in a fun, dynamic and passionate team.
• Identify opportunities to improve our talent acquisition processes, stakeholder relationships and systems to achieve strategic goals and culture aspirations.
• Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders across our organisation, to understand current and future talent acquisition needs.
• Maintain knowledge of external market trends, sourcing channels and external providers to support desired talent attraction and sourcing.
• Analysis of talent attraction and sourcing effectiveness.
• Assist with talent acquisition projects
• Ability to work collaboratively with all key stakeholders
• Open-minded, collaborative, enthusiastic and optimistic
• Proven experience establishing attraction strategies and talent pipelines
• Experience successfully integrating principles and procedures for recruitment & selection with a focus on the employee experience
• Knowledge of the digital market space and social sourcing methods
• Excellent organisational, influencing and collaboration skills
• Outstanding communication & interpersonal skills
• Experience using applicant tracking systems
• On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
• Access to our staff shop
• Summer hours – early finishes on Fridays in summer!
• Employee Assistance Program offered
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledging the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.