ABOUT THE ROLE
• Raising purchase orders using SAP
• Reporting, data entry, analysis and support on key projects
• Coordinating product orders and auditing the stock room
• Coordination of internal and external conferences, meetings and events
• Supporting and facilitating communication between internal and external stakeholders
• Ensuring compliance across team functions
• To be successful within this fast-paced role and to ensure you can hit the ground running, you will demonstrate the following experiences and attributes:
• Previous experience within an administrative role is essential
• Highly organized by nature and excellent attention to detail
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• The ability to troubleshoot and problem solve
• Professional, supportive with a positive attitude
• Intermediate Microsoft suite skills are essential
• Experience using SAP will be highly advantageous, however not essential
• Previous project management experience is also highly desirable
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Life insurance and Income Protection
• On-site gym, café and staff shop
• Access to excellent Learning programs and Health & Well-being programs
• Corporate discounts available
• Annual product allowance to use on all our fabulous brands
ABOUT THE DIVISION
Brands in our Active Cosmetics Division meet the needs of a range of different skin types. Available in retail pharmacy and medical outlets worldwide, they are both developed and approved by health professionals like dermatologists, pediatricians and cosmetic doctors. ACD is leading the way in the dermo cosmetic and cosmeceutical industry with brands like CeraVe, La Roche Posay and Skinceuticals.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.