Сфера деятельности: Administrative & Assistantship
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Melbourne (Victoria)
ABOUT THE JOB
• Draws up purchase orders, monitors budget and expenditure.
• Books meetings, diary management for multiple stakeholders
• Book travel and claim expenses back for stakeholders
• Raising purchase orders, reporting, data entry, analysis and support on key projects for the commercial and business development team
• Coordination of internal and external conferences, meetings and events
• Organise and coordinate the sales meetings (regional or national level), Sales Cycle and Trade events etc
• Supporting and facilitating communication between internal and external stakeholders
• General administration duties, as required
• Creates documents for presentation for all stakeholders (internal and external)
• Supports a busy team
• Experience working as a Team Coordinator or in a similar administrative position, ideally within retail or FMCG business.
• You will have proven experience managing multiple complex diaries
• A ‘can do’ attitude with the drive to meet deadlines and get stuff done!
• The ability to multitask, with attention to detail that is second to none.
• Proactive thinking with the ability to think outside the box;
• You’ll be tech savvy with MS Office applications, and have experience using Salesforce and excel whizz.
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L’Oréal Professional Products are found in salons worldwide. The brands meet every conceivable style, shape and colour need, as well as offering superb general hair care.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand
Follow us on Twitter