ABOUT THE JOB
- Primary contact point for Enterprise Platform services
- Responsible for any local Integration requirements
- Responsible for security patching Servers
- Responsible for security patching VMware/Storage
- Responsible for security Patching Network
- Assist with deployment and troubleshooting for all local network services
- Ownership of the printing environment for corporate and operations
- Ownership of Distribution centre systems to ensure proper operations; may participate and/or lead small project initiatives.
- Cover escalation of any Distribution centre issues from level 1 to level 3.
- Responsible for Distribution centre IT hardware
- Maintain storage and backup systems
- Secondary application support
- Lead distribution centre initiatives locally
- You have 5+ years’ experience within a similar role OR proven experience in infrastructure space
- Knowledge of retail business processes is highly preferred within the Cosmetic/Beauty industry
- Working knowledge of Windows server OS, VMware, SNOW, Meraki, M365, AD
- Knowledge on storage concepts and LAN/WAN/SAN
- Broad tech experience across Infrastructure (Networks, Data Centre, Security etc)
- Experience in ITIL Methodology (certified would be a bonus)
- Excellent track-record in IT support
- Strong analytical mind-set with demonstrated experience drawing insights and recommendations efficiently.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to communicate professionally
ABOUT THE PERKS
- Life insurance and Income Protection
- Health & Well-being programs
- Corporate discounts available
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 30 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand
Follow us on Twitter