About the Job
- Contribute to the Group’s foreign exchange risk management process
- Assist the Country Manager, the CFO in identifying and hedging currency risks.
- Build foreign currency risk forecasts and report them in the Group FX Reporting tool
- Monitor changes in foreign exchange needs and surpluses and report any foreign exchange risk modification in the FX Report
- Assure regular communication with the departments whose activities may have a significant impact on foreign exchange risk, apparent or hidden.
- Optimize cash management, cash flow financing and the investing of cash surpluses
- Perform daily monitoring of bank balances on the value date, by currency and by bank, and proceeds to the daily zero balancing of bank accounts.
- Establish cash forecasts as precisely as possible on the transaction date and the value date to optimize the choices between the different means of financing / investing of cash surpluses according to the current interest rates.
- Maintain the relationship with the banks in compliance with the Group Financial Charter, in particular the choice of banks, the choice of payment methods and collection, the monitoring and application of negotiated terms with banks.
- Guarantee the security of operations and participates in the fight against fraud. Optimize the Retail and e-commerce cash management
- Remain informed about the new payment methods emerging in the domestic market.
- 5+ years previous experience in corporate treasury ideally within a top or second tier global company.
- You will be a strong networker and be able to establish credibility and engage with various internal and external stakeholders at all levels across the business.
- You will be an excellent communicator to be able to present information in an effective and articulate manner
- You will be outcome and results driven with ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team
About the Perks
- Profit Share, Life insurance and Income Protection benefits as part of the salary package
- Corporate discounts available as well as annual product allowance to use across all our fantastic brands
- On-site gym & on-site staff shop
- Social, Health & Well-being programs throughout the year
About the Division
Our teams within Corporate Services play a crucial role in supporting the business to deliver the Group’s strategic priorities such as Digital Transformation and our sustainability commitment Sharing Beauty with All. This area of our business provides expertise in Finance, Procurement, Legal, IT, Digital, Communications, HR and Scientific & Regulatory Affairs.
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 25 brands.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability