• Conceive & implement merchandising solutions for POS & Launch staging
• Occasional digital content production for specific retailer/tech requirements
• Regularly presenting to internal & external stakeholders on new campaigns + proposals, including the SAPMENA zone team, internal team, Luxe division & retailers
• Retailers – negotiation & relationship building, presenting strategy for campaign launches, pop-ups, and other omni-campaign support activity
• Managing all POS vendors, from brief of retail design, production proofs & sign-offs, to invoicing – often through regular WIP catch-ups
• Collaborating with the Senior Retail Design Manager on any new store openings, providing brand-specific feedback on in-store merchandising & operational requirements
• Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, with directions changing regularly
• Experience managing large budgets
• Strong Adobe suite creative skills
• Project Management and timeline experience
• Moderate analytical skills
• Team collaborator
ABOUT THE PERKS
• Life insurance and Income Protection
• On-site gym / Health & Well-being programs
• Corporate discounts available
ABOUT L’ORÉAL AUSTRALIA
L'Oréal Australia is part of the L'Oréal Group, with 32 brands present in Australia. For over a century we have been dedicated to one sole vocation: creating beauty. Our goal is to offer each and every person around the world the best of beauty in terms of quality, efficacy, safety, sincerity and responsibility to satisfy all beauty needs and desires in their infinite diversity. Because we are the global leader in beauty, we are aware that everything we do can have a meaningful impact, and everyone at L'Oréal has a common purpose – to create the beauty that moves the world.
L'Oréal Australia is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability. We are an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality (WGEA) and a Family Friendly Workplace (Parents At Work & UNICEF).
L'Oréal Australia acknowledges acknowledge the Traditional Owners & Custodians of the lands on which we work and pay our respects to their Elders past, present and emerging.