Working from home, the e-Beauty Advisor is responsible for the elevated Beauty & Skincare experience of our L’Oreal Luxe e-Boutique customers, providing recommendation, consultation and personal service via Live Chat
- Working from home
- Global leader in beauty and skincare
- Great benefits, product allowance and opportunity for career development
ABOUT THE JOB
- Accompany and guide customers through their online shopping journey and luxury brand experience
- Contribute to the building of consumer satisfaction, brand advocacy and loyalty
- Luxe brands product knowledge, current beauty trends and skincare applications
- Drive sales and customer experience online
- Provide consultation, recommendation and personal service
- Increase online sales conversion and other retail KPIs
- Handle basic post-sale queries
- You have 2 years previous experience in beauty and skincare, maximising sales opportunity by link and cross-selling
- You have ideally worked in an in-bound customer service environment
- You are passionate about providing a unique customer experience
- You can master and work via a Live Chat platform
- You possess strong communication skills including listening, spelling & typing
- You will be a solutions-based problem solver
- You will be able work autonomously & independently
- You have a solid understanding of website functionality
ABOUT THE DIVISION
L'Oréal Luxe is all about elegance and refinement. Our international skin care, make-up and perfume brand portfolio include beauty brands with some of the most iconic products in the world.
L'Oréal Australia and New Zealand are part of the L'Oréal Group – the world's largest pure beauty company with over 100 years of history and experience. We are a passionate team in a growing market, working to deliver our mission of Beauty for All through our local portfolio of 29 brands in Australia and 19 brands in New Zealand.
L’Oréal is leading the revolution of the beauty industry, focusing more on emerging technologies & digital transformation for its consumers in a world that is changing rapidly.
L’Oréal is a supporter of reducing barriers that exist due to traditional working practices and therefore flexible work arrangements will be considered for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we encourage applications from people regardless of gender, ethnicity, religious beliefs or disability.
Follow us on Instagram @lorealaustralia @lorealnewzealand