Сфера деятельности: Tech
Тип должности: Apprenticeship
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Brussels
Would you like to work for a company that combines business success and powerful brands with digital innovations, ethics, sustainability AND diversity?
At L’Oréal you can! So, check out this amazing apprenticeship opportunity to kick-start your career!
Who are we?
We know many companies say this, but L’Oréal really is something different.
Of course, you know us as the market leader in beauty, with powerful brands like Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Prada, Diesel, L’Oréal Men Expert, Valentino and CeraVe (to name a few), but we are so much more than that!
For instance, we:
- are very proud to have been recognized as the most ethical company in the world for the 13th consecutive year
- and we’re the only company to have achieved the Sustainable ‘triple A’ status for six years running (for tackling climate change, acting to protect forests and ensuring water security)
- see ourselves as one of the most digitally driven and innovative FMCG companies. In fact, we are the number 1 in the BeautyTech market.
- aim to be a representation of society, so we have Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at heart.
We aim to bring together people with diverse backgrounds, visions, and skills to keep each other sharp.
So come and share your vision!
What we offer
What you will do
Ultimately, doing your apprenticeship at L’Oréal will put you in pole position for our Management Traineeship or Junior Position opportunities.
Your main tasks will include:
· Answer calls from users.
· Understand the situation by asking specific questions, if necessary by rephrasing the explanations provided.
· Diagnose a fault remotely (hardware or software).
· Identify the resources needed to solve the problem, and recommend the dispatch of a technician if necessary.
· Guide the user through resolution procedures or take control of the system remotely.
· Change or repair defective items.
· Perform functional tests.
· Inform the follow-up supports of intervention and transmit them to the right service
Who are you
· Technical knowledge of computer science (see below).
· Excellent knowledge of Dutch or French and English is a must.
· A sense of listening.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Effective organizational skills.
· The ability to self-train.
Your technical knowledge
· Hardware: PC components (motherboard, micro-processor, memories, ...) have no secrets for you!
· Software: installation and configuration of operating systems, office software and utilities.
· "Troubleshooting" of operating systems and software.
· Basic knowledge of networks: the resolution of many breakdowns requires an understanding of how computers are connected to each other and to peripherals.
What we ask
Want to know more first?
Visit our career website, our other internship opportunities, or ask the Study Association of your University when you can meet us on a Campus event!