Сфера деятельности: Corporate Affairs & Engagement
Тип должности: Internship
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Brussels
Would you like to work for a company that combines business success and powerful brands with digital innovations, ethics, sustainability AND diversity?
At L’Oréal you can! So, check out this amazing internship opportunity to kick-start your career!
Who are we?
We know many companies say this, but L’Oréal really is something different.
Of course, you know us as the market leader in beauty, with powerful brands like Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Prada, Diesel, L’Oréal Men Expert, Valentino and CeraVe (to name a few), but we are so much more than that!
For instance, we:
- are very proud to have been recognized as the most ethical company in the world for the 13th consecutive year
- and we’re the only company to have achieved the Sustainable ‘triple A’ status for six years running (for tackling climate change, acting to protect forests and ensuring water security)
- see ourselves as one of the most digitally driven and innovative FMCG companies. In fact, we are the number 1 in the BeautyTech market.
- aim to be a representation of society, so we have Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion at heart.
We aim to bring together people with diverse backgrounds, visions, and skills to keep each other sharp.
So come and share your vision!
What we offer
What you will do
As an E-commerce intern, you will be a full member of E-commerce team in the Consumer Products Division. This team focusses on online pure players and e-retailers, such as Bol.com, Kruidvat.nl and Amazon, where we sell our products. Hence, you will gain knowledge of e-commerce within a leading FMCG company and simultaneously gain experience in working with well-known retailers. During the week, you will work closely with our Account Managers and support them in the working relationships with our clients.
Your tasks will include:
As a Corporate Communications intern, you will be responsible for the activities surrounding topics such as sustainability, science (i.e. For Women in Science with Unesco), finance, charities, marketing, and HR have to be presented effectively and efficiently to the employees, the media and other stakeholders. You will be co-responsible for drafting and communicating corporate news of L’Oréal. Next to that, you will support the planning and preparing of events based on the communication plans of the Corporate Communication Director.
Your tasks will also include:
· Keeping our employees up to date through internal newsletters.
· Creating content for social media channels of L’Oréal.
· Proactively and creatively cooperating in diverse internal events such as a volunteering day for all employees or the iconic Christmas party.
· Monitoring the media: you will brief the Corporate Communications Director about relevant news so that our Corporate Brand is maintained and the proper communication strategy can be determined.
What we ask
Want to know more first?
Visit our career website, our other internship opportunities, or ask the Study Association of your University when you can meet us on a Campus event!