Сфера деятельности: Sales & Business Development
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Brussels - Office
L’Oréal Belgilux is hiring a Category Manager for its
Consumer Product Division
• You will be interfacing and developing relationships with the highest levels of management and key decision makers within both L’Oreal and the account which you are assigned.
• Your role will bring significant opportunities to influence and change category merchandising options.
• You will be working in conjunction with marketing, commercial, merchandising and the finance teams and you will have the ability to gain cross-functional knowledge and capabilities.
• The purpose is to build strong professional relationships with accounts and to be knowledgeable across some of the most important categories, and influential in your point of view.
• You will be measured on your ability to drive category growth and increase ranges within accounts.
• You will be responsible for developing retailer category strategies including creative solutions for optimising the use of space in store.
• This role will be an integral role within the Retail & Category Development Team.
• Develop category relationship with the account across specific categories. Increase level of input in to range reviews to become supplier of choice on specific category reviews.
• Lead the innovation process both internally and externally. Undertake data analysis, range and space evaluation, and prepare plannograms. Take the lead in presenting innovation recommendations to the trade and support during specific projects
• Analyse multiple sources of data to fully understand responsibility categories.
• Develop close working relationship with the internal L’Oreal Commercial Teams. Understand all commercial objectives and ensure regular communication between Cat Man & commercial teams.
• Develop understanding of your accounts Health and Beauty strategy and identify opportunities to develop further category projects to help deliver the retailer strategy.
• Manage and develop the Assistant Category Manager
• At least 5 years of relevant experience in category management preferably in FMCG.
• Fluent in French, Dutch and English
• Assertively and good negotiation skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Good time management skills and stress resistance
• Customer centric, knowledge of our clients