Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Brussels
We are looking for an E-Commerce Key Account Manager for our Luxury Products Division.
E-commerce is the number one growth driver of the beauty industry. Embracing this changing environment, we are looking to reinforce our commercial and digital team with our next e-commerce specialist. Mastering all components of online shopping customer behavior, our e-commerce key account manager, will help our e-retail partners redefine and push the boundaries of e-commerce experience while sustaining a profitable growth for the group.
Your main responsibilities
In this unique and strategic position, you are both the E-commerce specialist for our Luxury Division and the Key Account Manager for the e-retail business at our retailers. Your main responsibilities are:
· Define the e-retail priorities, objectives and create a digital strategy our per category/ brand across retailers in order to ensure profitable growth.
· Define and implement go to market strategy with cross-functional teams (marketing, supply, It, sales…)
· To be the e-commerce specialist in the market (up-to-date knowledge)
· Building sustainable relationships with our customers, in an innovative way
· Monitor the customer experience and purchase path to improve purchase rate (frequency, conversion, average order size) on all devices
· Define the right online assortment across e-retails and bricks in order to increase our online relevance.
· You lead the omni-channel customer thinking, understanding how online affects offline shopping and vice/versa.
· You lead the ominchannel customer strategy, understanding how online affects offline shopping and vice/verca
· In collaboration with the client and the e-merchandiser: optimize user experience on site, on-line assortment, e-merchandizing strategy: catalog, trade, promos, testing, new parts on the site
· Implement the proper KPIs, educate, pilot, measure, share best practices internally
· Observe and monitor trends on e-commerce experience
On Key Account Management:
· Lead, Ppresent and negotiate above mentioned plans toannual agreements and with the Ecommerce ccllients
· Ensure operational excellence for the execution of these plans, by aligning internal stakeholders
· Track and trace the sales parameters of the job (E.G. turnover, forecasting, etc.)
We are looking for talents with a passion for E-Commerce and client relations. You have strong commercial and interpersonal skills. You are methodical and organized. You can cope with tight deadlines and are at ease in an international and dynamic work environment.
You are results oriented, proactive and complex challenges motivate you.
You like to work in a fast-paced environment with a high standard of quality.
· You have a Master’s Degree and at least 3 years of relevant working experience
· You understand the E-commerce landscape and are able to set up critical digital KPI’s for sustainable growth projects
· You are able to use data to develop & innovate and E-commerce strategy; to use data to measure, anticipate, reinforce business case and plan change.
· You guard brand and product DNA and nourish the websites with content / services to build the proper cosmetic environment. You optimize our assets.
L’Oréal offers a unique and attractive role in a dynamic work environment, a competitive reward package as well as excellent opportunities for further career development.
L’Oréal has been at the top of the cosmetics business for over 100 years, and is one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. Beauty and personal care have always been part of civilization. As soon as needs for shelter and food are met, people will invest their money in beauty and personal care. This makes our business strategic and impactful. Today, one billion consumers all over the world use our products and we aim to reach a billion new consumers by 2020. With our 27 brands we meet different consumer needs and we believe that with our diverse product portfolio we contribute to confidence and self-esteem.
We strive for a number 1 position for all our brands in all our markets. Being an innovative and high pace company we introduce new products on the market every month.
Powered by strong marketing campaigns, good relations with our retailers and a fluid supply chain, we stand as global leader in the beauty industry.
To maintain our top position in the market, we need ambitious people, with strong convictions and believes. People who are courageous, take risks and challenge the status quo. We look for future leaders who are willing to go the extra mile and want to make a difference. We need talent.
At L’Oréal you’ll be working with driven and passionate colleagues, and management that will stimulate you to excel. L’Oréal offers an international and diverse work environment where fun, next to serious work, is fundamental for our teams. L’Oréal takes its responsibility as corporate citizen, where you as an employee play an active role yourself.