Сфера деятельности: Data
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Hoofddorp
Business Intelligence Analyst
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
At L’Oréal Professional Products, our mission is to support hairdressers and develop the hair industry sustainably and while benefiting all. Professional Products founded the L’Oréal group more than 110 years ago. Our mission is to always reinvent professional beauty and lead the digital transformation of our industry with a customer-centric approach. We provide professionals and consumers with better, safer, and more sustainable professional haircare, experiences and services.
As Business Intelligence Analyst you will be working with several teams across the division to facilitate data driven decisions by working on the central data environment. The main stakeholders you will collaborate with are the B2C & B2B e-commerce teams, the Key Account Managers and the over coupling data, media and market team (CDMO).
Who am I?
As Business Intelligence Analyst your primary focus will be to become a full-grown expert of the PPD Business, being equipped to service the business in their market challenges through data. You will initiate, drive and facilitate projects & dashboards on cross-category concepts based on business needs in close collaboration with primarily the E-com, Key Account & CDMO team. You look forward to creating a strong network across the division and being a true partner to our external and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure the continuous development of market tools by developing, implementing and managing successful strategies across PPD business in line with the vision of market development.
- Report on business insights suggesting proposals based on the results to support better decision making
- Work data today with data tools like Boost, GCP, Google Analytics and convert these into PowerBI dashboards and other in depth-reports
- Serve as a true data consultant for the E-com, Key Account and CDMO team which you will collaborate most closely with.
- Track emerging industry trends and profile consumers to support new development strategies
You are analytically strong but also pragmatic when the situation requires. You are able to take a step back and strategize your key priorities. You are not afraid to connect and collaborate with different stakeholders. You have an entrepreneurial spirit and bring new innovative ideas that tap into the needs of the markets. You are comfortable to work with different sources of data and you are driven to turn these into accessible insights.
Our ideal candidate has:
- At least 2 to 3 years’ experience in a relevant field;
- Has a master’s degree;
- Is fluent in French and/or Dutch and English;
- Has experience with effective internal and external stakeholder management;
- Is comfortable to use various data visualization tools like PowerBI.
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore you will find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues, where working Agile is the norm;
· A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities;
· A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance;
· Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme;
· Discount on L'Oréal products
· Nice extras such as various sporting company activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
L’Oréal would like their personnel to represent the diversity of the Benelux society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loréal/life/