Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Hoofddorp
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
Describe the division
At L'Oréal Luxe our mission is to provide our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique. Thanks to our strong, balanced and complementary portfolio we are able to meet the needs of every consumer tribe, at every price level.
Our portfolio is composed of 26 brands of which 17 are global brands, including major brands, highly aspirational and multi-expert, such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent and Giorgio Armani.
Who am I?
Within the Luxury Division, I’m the expert at developing the right consumer journey, 121 communication or activation. I make sure I collect the right data, get the right insights and enrich it the right way.
· Plan and deliver local CRM strategies across all LPD brands, with a focus on skincare brands
· Implement and optimize CRM platforms use, ensure it works seamlessly across the organisation and captures all required information at key points in the customer life cycle
· Analyze CRM KPI’s, campaigns and touch points to measure the effectiveness of our efforts & follow-up with valuable next actions
· Execute process of email campaign deployment from receipt of DMI creative assets, building emails to deployment in Adobe Campaign Manager
· Optimize email performance through A/B tests and personalization using data
· Deliver email campaign results and monitor trends and proactively share learnings to apply to future campaigns
· I am responsible for data acquisition, analyzing data quality and imagine ways to re-activate and enrich existing Database
· Educate the business with CRM insights and reports
You are analytical strong but pragmatic when the situation requires. As a person you are determined to make a great impact by taking initiatives and sharing your ideas. It is important to feel comfortable to collaborate with different stakeholders and that you know how to convince them if necessary. Furthermore you are open minded and supportive towards new initiatives.
Our ideal candidate has:
· At least 3 years’ experience in CRM and Performance-driven/ Digital Marketing
· Experience with fast and effective internal and external stakeholder management
· A broad understanding of FMCG and/or Luxe business
· Obtained a master’s degree, preferably in a relevant field
· Fluent in English and either French or Dutch in speaking and writing
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore you will find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues;
· A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities;
· A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance;
· Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme;
· Discount on L'Oréal products
· Nice extras such as various sporting company activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
L’Oréal would like their personnel to represent the diversity of the Benelux society. We welcome everyone regardless of origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, philosophical or political conviction, disability, etc.
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, former CEO of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loreal/life/