Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Hoofddorp
Brand Product Manager
L’Oréal in The Netherlands
In our Dutch subsidiary we work with 470 people to strive to achieve or strengthen the number 1 position for all our brands in the Benelux Market. Being an innovative and high pace company, we introduce new products on the market every month. Powered by strong marketing campaigns, good relations with our retailers and a fluid supply chain, we sell over 58 million products per year.
“A company is not about walls and machines, but about people, people, people.”
(Eugène Schueller, founder of L’Oréal)
What does the Brand Product Manager do?
The Brand Product Manager is part of a multidisciplinary marketing team and within it, you are the ‘Category Champion’. Furthermore, you will be the expert of your brands axe, your consumers, its strategy and the PPP choices, all in order to maximize sell out and enhance the brands equity.
In short: you are accountable for driving and implementing the 360 strategy on your brand(s), answering the local consumer needs.
· Own and drive category consumer insights (social listening, studies, etc.)
· Observe and analyze competitor behavior and market trends
· Sell-Out analysis and recommendations
· Lead a customer centric approach
· Product vision, strategy and growth plan
· Define launch calendar
· Launch dimensioning, book order & follow up lead, price positioning, financial equation
· Responsible for samples & testers strategy and budget
· Ensure consistent 360 approach to brand expression and execution across channels on- & offline
· Potentialize each brand project
· Drive and implement the 360 implementation of launches, projects and pillar always-on with the right stakeholders
· FPP responsible for concerned envelops.
· Own brand identity/DNA at category level
· Guardian of the product/axe/brand expression on-&off-line: ward for consistency in all touchpoints: artworks, claim validation, model rights, DMI croppings and layouts, etc.
Collaboration with other departments
· Close collaboration with Commercial, Finance, Supply, Training, CMO/CMI teams.
To maintain our top position in the market, we need ambitious people, with strong convictions and believes. People who are courageous, take risks and challenge the status quo. We look for future leaders who are willing to go the extra mile and want to make a difference. We need talent.
At L’Oréal you’ll be working with driven and passionate colleagues, and management that will stimulate you to excel. L’Oréal offers an international and diverse work environment where fun, next to serious work, is fundamental for our teams. L’Oréal takes its responsibility as corporate citizen, where you as an employee can play an active role yourself.
Our ideal candidate has:
· At least 3 years’ experience in (preferably category driven) brand product management
· Experience with fast and effective internal and external stakeholder management.
· A broad understanding of FMCG and/or Luxe business, such as Digital, Category Management, E-Commerce and Sales.
· Obtained a Master Degree, preferably in a relevant field
· Fluent in English and either French or Dutch in speaking and writing. (this is a must-have!)
Personality traits that help you to be successful:
· Analytical at the heart, but pragmatic when the situation requires.
· Entrepreneurial, initiative taker and eager to make a difference
· Result oriented and able to convince others
· An open mind for new initiatives and ways-of-working
L’Oréal offers an attractive role in a dynamic work environment, a compatible salary with excellent secondary conditions (e.g. 13th month, profit sharing) and opportunities for further career development.
At L’Oréal we aim to hire a diverse workforce:
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, chairman and CEO of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!