Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Hoofddorp
Retail Brand Manager Skincare Garnier
For our Benelux Consumer Products Division (CPD) we are looking for a marketing talent with 3-5 years of experience
Who I am
For our new Benelux Consumer Products Division (CPD) we are looking for a talented and experienced marketeer with retail affection who will join our Skincare team in the position of Retail Brand Manager for the Netherlands. You will be responsible for the retail activities of Garnier and thus will work closely with all retailers within CPD. This division is divided in the categories Skincare, Haircare & Styling, Coloration and Make-Up. Every category is led by a Brand Business Leader, whom you will report to directly.
For this role you must be firm in your beliefs, results-driven and you will need strong communication skills to win trust (both internally as well as externally). We are looking for someone who is not afraid of challenges and can bring change.
What is your mission?
As Retail Brand Manager you will accelerate your brand at the customers. You will do this by building and rolling out shopper-centric brand plans and retail-specific differentiated activation plans, based on a consumer decision journey and firmly grounded in relevant and up-to-date shopper insights.
In summary, you will:
· Stimulate and (where possible) accelerate the growth of your brand.
· Create strong (and differentiated) retailer-specific activation plans using CRM and shopper insights translated into trade presentations.
· Develop a point-of-sale vision (including shelf) that is in line with the brand strategy and aligned with the various product propositions.
· Optimise retail media strategy and influence analyses-based promotion strategy.
· Intensify growth in e-commerce by improving traffic and conversion on retailer websites.
· Support analyses within RGM.
Of course, with the ultimate goal of sustainably growing your brand's market share with the retailer.
This is what you are going to do
· Create a retailer-brand strategy for the Dutch market, together with the Business Leader, Business Development, Account Manager and based on sell-out analyses and shopper insights.
· Successfully activate your brand and new product introductions on the shop floor.
· Set up multiple retail media campaigns. You will do this for existing pillar products, as well as new launches.
· Measure and evaluate your campaigns using campaign KPIs such as retailer sales data, online sales data, reach through retail media campaigns and CRM insights.
· Develop point of sale materials online and offline.
· Ensure that your activation plans are activated simultaneously with the media plans of the Product Brand Manager and that the consumer journey is seamlessly aligned.
· Gather as many shopper insights as possible to develop a category vision.
· Contribute to the right analyses within Revenue Growth Management.
· Keep up to date with your knowledge in the field of (digital) marketing. Of course, L'Oréal will support your development through the Marketing-U learning tracks and our Digital Academy. We also expect you to develop yourself by keeping up with (trade) magazines, collaborating on research, attending workshops or lectures, and visiting shops (online and offline).
You will work together with
This role requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
In order to successfully carry out this role, you will work together with:
· Product Brand Managers, who translate the brand plans into media plans and the ideal product portfolio.
· The Marketing Coordinator. This colleague provides marketing support in setting up retailer events, creation and logistics of Point of Sale materials.
· (E-)Account manager, with whom you develop the optimal plan for promo and retail media and with whom you collaborate on trade presentations.
· E-trade manager, with whom you improve your categories' online position.
· Category manager, with whom you develop the ideal shelf vision and who provides you with the latest shopper insights.
· RGM: who supports you in the analyses required for format strategy and new business cases.
· Controlling: with whom you interact to determine P&Ls for new opportunities from retail requests.
· Business planner & Demand planner. You ensure that these colleagues are up-to-date with the retailer-specific plans (promo and activation plans, launches) so that the units can be correctly forecast.
· The Business Leader, whom you report to, and who is accountable for the category in the Benelux cluster
To maintain our top position in the market, we need ambitious people, with strong convictions and beliefs. People who are courageous, take risks and challenge the status quo. We look for future leaders who are willing to go the extra mile and want to make a difference. We need talent.
At L’Oréal you’ll be working with driven and passionate colleagues, and management that will stimulate you to excel. L’Oréal offers an international and diverse work environment where fun, next to serious work, is fundamental for our teams. L’Oréal takes its responsibility as corporate citizen, where you, as an employee, can play an active role yourself.
Our ideal candidate has
· Completed a Master's degree in relevant academic education.
· About 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
· Good command of both spoken and written Dutch and English.
· You have a passion for marketing and embrace digital and e-commerce.
· Broad functional orientation. Marketing, Digital, Category Management, Sales.
· Analytical when possible, pragmatic when necessary.
· You understand the dynamics between market share, turnover and profitability.
· You are able to quickly and effectively connect with internal and external contacts/stakeholders.
· You can handle the pressure and dynamics of an ambitious FMCG environment.
· You are persuasive and result oriented.
· You are open to new challenges and persistent.
· You are creative and can think out of the box.
L’Oréal offers an attractive role in a dynamic work environment, a compatible salary with excellent secondary conditions (e.g. 13th month, profit sharing) and opportunities for further career development.
At L’Oréal we aim to hire a diverse workforce:
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, chairman and CEO of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!