Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Hoofddorp
Retail Brand Manager
L'Oréal has been a world leader in the cosmetics business for more than 100 years and has grown into one of the largest FMCG companies in the world. With international brands such as L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Kérastase, Lancôme, Giorgio Armani and Vichy, we offer relevant products for every consumer.
About the division
At L'Oréal Luxe our mission is to provide our consumers the best products and brand experience by making it unique. Thanks to our strong, balanced and complementary portfolio we are able to meet the needs of every consumer tribe, at every price level.
Our portfolio is composed of 26 brands of which 17 are global brands, including major brands, highly-aspirational and multi-expert, such as Lancôme, Yves Saint Laurent and Giorgio Armani.
Who am I?
As Retail Brand Manager you are responsible for the on- and offline retail activation and expression. You drive conversion by developing local content to activate the brand, with a differentiated approach per retailer and for launches as well as pillars. You are the voice of the brand in the country.
Furthermore you will;
- Observe and analyze competitor behavior and market trends and provide monthly input on brand level.
- Lead the orchestration of marketing campaign at retailer level, following the Brand plan
- Oversee total retailer strategy assuring consumer journey consistency
- Develop and implement animation in stores podiums and special event areas, in line with guidelines.
- Build E-Retail strategy (including content and campaigns)
As a person you are a real entrepreneur and capable of capitalizing on the huge growth potential of the online and offline strategy of the luxury Yves Saint Laurent & Biotherm brand. You know how to manage stakeholders (internal and external) and you love to sell the proposition you’ve build and you know how to negotiate about it.
· Have obtained a Master’s degree (preferably in Marketing or Business)
· Have at least 2 to 3 years fulltime working experience, preferably in a marketing position within FMCG or Luxe industry.
· You feel comfortable extending the online and offline brand
· You are data minded and know how to express that into normal sentences
· Are fluent in English (verbal and written) and either Dutch and/or French
What do we offer?
When you start at L'Oréal, you get a great deal of responsibility from day one. To develop, we offer an introduction program and an individual training program. Training can be local or at the global headquarters in Paris. An enriching experience where you will meet international peers.
And furthermore you will find with us:
· An inspiring work environment with ambitious colleagues, where working Agile is the norm;
· A healthy career perspective with good development and career opportunities;
· A competitive salary which is adjusted on an annual basis in case of good performance;
· Good secondary employment conditions, such as a 13th month, profit sharing, discount on medical expenses and a favorable pension scheme;
· Discount on L'Oréal products
· Nice extras such as various sporting company activities.
Finally, a great added value of working at L'Oréal is that you will be working with so many different people and functions. This offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge about different stakeholders.
At L’Oréal we aim to hire a diverse workforce:
“A diversified workforce in every function and on all levels strengthens our creativity and our understanding of consumers and it enables us to develop and market products that are relevant“
(Jean-Paul Agon, Chairman of L’Oréal)
How to apply
Are you ready for this challenge and do you meet the conditions?
Then apply quickly!
Do you want to know what it's like to work for L'Oréal Benelux?
Check out our LinkedIn page: https://www.linkedin.com/company/loreal/life/