Функция: Информационные системы
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Southeast - Rio de Janeiro
An Integration Architect is a fulltime position within Enterprise Architecture team in ‘Strategy and Governance’ team of IT. This function will represent Enterprise Architecture team in Brazil and lead integration architecture segment for Americas Zone.
Integration Architect will interface with Back Office, Front Office, Security and Infrastructure stakeholders and will deliver business capabilities for batch and real time consumption by various business and consumer facing applications.
This is a role that combines information technology and ingenuity and would best be filled by someone with a technical background in Computer Science. If you are a motivated and a detail-oriented professional who can contribute to systems architecture design, infrastructure deployment and change processes, you are the ideal candidate for this position!
· Architect integration solutions on Informatica Power Center, Informatica BDM, CA API (Layer7), Tibco, Secure File Management (GlobalScape/IBM MFT), Spark & node.js
· Understand master / transaction data and provide expertise in architecting solutions
· Create technical specification documents
· Develop prototypes and demonstrate various alternatives to functional and business users
· Serve as a key point of contact for integration projects across Frontend and Backend projects
· Act as a project manager for the projects directly under their responsibility
· Troubleshoot production issue for severity 1
· Design/Build scalable solution using DevOps process to support spike during peak season/promotion.