Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Prague
Страна: Czech Republic
L’Oréal CZ/HU/SK with its regional HQ in Prague is a fast-growing company with a strong position on the beauty market in all these countries.
- Are you digitally savy?
- Are you interested in e-commerce business?
- Would you like to be part of the most successful beauty tech company?
Become responsible for the development of our selective brand’s online marketing strategy through CRM activities and strong E-shop presence!
As a Brand Activator online and Direct to Consumer you will be responsible to:
- Drive sales, conversion, inventory turn, site optimization and manage web KPI (category conversion, Average Order Value, abandon cart, etc…)
- Drive new launch of customize brand e-shop in represented regions (demandware/salesforce platform)
- Drive business results by leveraging web analytics: oversee website analytics data to control best product placement online
- Merchandise website products based on current and forecasted sales objectives, key seasons, and website selling data
- Manage all web-mastering and on-site settings, communicate with zone responsible managers to align on global animation plan
- Prepare campaign assets, work closely with the Brand Engagement manager and media agency
- Manage implementation and leverage 3rd party tools on the site
- Provide feedback as necessary to involved stakeholders (such as Sales, Ecommerce, Marketing, etc.)
- Plan and deliver CRM strategies across the brand & 3rd party channels encouraging customer retention and customer loyalty, promoting the brand and the new products
- Prepare E-retail assets to direct channel & external partners within all respective HUB countries
Our ideal profile has:
- At least two years of experience in e-shop management/CRM
- Proven knowledge of CMS management, SEO, CRM systems and visual asset creation/adoption
- Photoshop knowledge (huge advantage)
- Excellent organization skills, goal-orientation, resilience, autonomy, and high sense of responsibility
- Good time management skills, cooperativeness, very good level of communication skills, strategic and out of the box thinking
- Good knowledge and understanding of current trends in ecommerce marketing
- Native in Czech or Slovak language, professional English knowledge
If you want to upgrade your career with us and join the key player in the market, where dreams come true, we are already looking forward to meet you!
◄ Назад к списку вакансий