Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Prague
Страна: Czech Republic
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
- Brand management leadership role?
- B2C and at the same time B2B business?
- International environment?
L’Oréal Czech Republic is looking for a new colleague, who will lead the diverse team of professional and brilliant minds and take over business strategy of our flagship hair care brand L’Oréal Professionnel across 3 countries - Czech Republic, Slovakia and Hungary.
- Define and guide L’Oréal Professionnel brand strategy consistency while respecting the international brand equity and the country’s priorities in order to contribute to continued growth of the brand, number of customers and to strengthen our consumer relationship.
- Deliver results in all product categories across all distribution channels (Category growth, Client & Consumer Penetration, Brand Awareness, Category ISMS, Top SKU distribution, Key Launches distribution and sell-out targets, Education KPIs)
- Assure the complete ownership of the end-to-end marketing & education process on all brand initiatives
- Work in a close cooperation with sales and other departments such as Customer Care and Supply Chain to develop winning business approach towards our clients across different business channels
- Lead and develop marketing, brand activation, and education team consisting of internal Trainers
- At least 4 years in marketing on managerial positions
- Strategic thinker with good knowledge of marketing / education strategy, consumer insight& brand value creation
- Native Czech or Slovak AND fluent in English,
- Communicative Hungarian is a big plus
- B2C and at the same time B2B mindset
- Understanding of P&L drivers and how to drive action plans
- Excellent analytical skills and sense of focus to prioritize and drive key initiatives to success
- Good communication skills, with the ability to drive change through collaboration with a sense of empathy in an emotional “hairdressing/artistic” environment
- Proven team management experience: high energy and modern leader
- Previous experience in sales is an advantage
- Confidence in use of Excel – complex analyses and reports
- International working environment and opportunities for further development
- Dynamic team with highly motivating atmosphere
- Thorough experience in 360 brand management strategy and people team development
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours plus home offices
- Attractive package of benefits (5 weeks of holiday, multisport, benefit card, discount on our products, profit sharing, and much more)
If you want to upgrade your career and join the key player in the market, we are already looking forward to your application!
◄ Назад к списку вакансий