Сфера деятельности: Operations
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Prague
Страна: Czech Republic
- Are you interested in procurement and purchasing?
- Do you want to develop your career in international environment?
- Do you want to negotiate with various business partners?
Become a new team member of our key department with purchasing responsibilities in Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary!
As a Buyer, you will be responsible for:
- analyzing business needs and challenges internal demands
- defining purchasing strategy, organizing and gather market knowledge, proposing advanced action plans to benefit from market opportunities
- optimizing costs improve the cost model through a good knowledge of supplier process and identifying opportunities leveraging value chain approach
- leading and implementation productivity project, apply TCO
- maximizing supplier relationship: define and implement supplier portfolio, monitor the performance, and analyze P&Ls, make clear feedbacks, and follow action plans
- negotiation with integrity: use appropriate negotiation techniques and tools
- operating according to internal control principles and legal rules: implement standard contract framework enhancing on key legal principles, propose improvements and deals with the legal department, monitor the contract compliance
- managing performance and efficiency: Build cost forecasts for a simple category, share and control assumptions for budget construction. Manage KPIs, build continuous improvement strategy for financial and non-financial KPIs.
- Evaluates and manages risks: apply risks policy and tools, propose action plans. Escalate to the relevant stakeholders
- supporting and managing stakeholders’ relationships
- Supporting sustainably purchasing
Ideal candidate poses:
- university degree
- professional experience with position in purchasing
- fluent knowledge of English language / Hungarian is an advantage
- great communication and negotiation skills
- analytical mindset and responsible approach
- project management experience is a plus
- professional experience in purchasing, logistics, supply chain or customer service, or other field related to Operations
◄ Назад к списку вакансий