Supply Chain - Copacking Coordinator
In co-packing department we coordinate a wide range of activities from labelling of our products by local languages to completion of different types of packs produced to support our brands and products. We manage the whole process from marketing request till the reception of final products in our distribution centre. Have you ever seen all those boxes and pouches on shelfs? Yes, that´s our job!
JOIN OUR TEAM IN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT AND BECOME CO-PACKING COORDINATOR.
As Co-packing Coordinator you will have great chance to touch many different spheres as Supply Chain, Marketing, Master Data, Warehouse Processes, Purchasing and Processes of our Suppliers.
Do you like challenges? Are you looking for dynamic proffesion with great opportunity to find yourself?
Do you have sense for detail and can you cope with new situations?
If your answer is YES, we are looking for you!
As Co-packing Coordinator you will be empowered to:
Coordinate and plan co-packing activities
- Coordinate all types of co-packs – promo packs, discount units, stands, labelling, etc..
- Control co-packing requests from marketing from logistics point of view
- Process demands and communicate with our suppliers
- Plan production together with Supply Chain and set priorities
- To be an expert for whole process (ensure to have correct masterdata, terms, action description, risks evaluation, quality compliant..)
- Communicate with internal departments (Purchasing, Supply Chain, Marketing, Master Data, DC etc.)
- To take over responsibility of on time delivery
Coordinate and optimize whole co-packing process
- Control costs for labelling and promo packing and take relevant actions for efficiency
- Find inefficiencies in process and propose solution
- See the process from a greater perspective/be able to consider all conditions in the process
- Work on optimization
We are looking for:
- Native knowledge of Czech language
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Systematic approach, common sense, sense for detail and very strong organization skills, multitasking
- Proactive attitude and flexible mindset is a key
- Ability to make a decision, ability to find solution
- Strong analytical skills and Excel skills
- Experience in logistics field is an advantage
- You will be working in Prague Office, but at least once a week you will have to visit our warehouse in Jažlovice, so we are looking for someone, who is willing to travel between Prague Office and Jažlovice Warehouse.
- Great and supportive team
- Empowering professional experience
- Potential career opportunities for the future
- Possibility to learn and grow in many fields
- Individual training plan
- Wide range of benefits (multisport card, benefit card, discount on our products, mealtickets and much more)
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV.
We are looking forward to hear from you.