Сфера деятельности: Finance & Controlling
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Prague
Страна: Czech Republic
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
- International environment?
L’Oréal Czech Republic is looking for a new colleague, who wants to explore and enlarge financial skills in one of the biggest FMCG Company in the world about!
If you want to progress both professionally and personally, to get overview of all business processes that gives you priceless experiences you could use in future controlling positions to become potentially a CFO one day, now is your chance!
- Drive & educate processes to benchmark, reporting and establishes best practices
- Define and produce financial reporting across all businesses
- Exhibit reporting controls & ensure compliance of transactions as it relates to the group accounting & mgt standards including
- Leverage knowledge and intuition around systems/data to provide insight into critical issues Calculates & interprets financial results
- Anticipate and identify opportunities, risks and solutions to close the gap
- Set objectives, goals & targets and recommend changes in a strategic direction.
- Develop budgets and financial forecasts (trends) in collaboration with business: P&L, overhead, balance sheet, and working capital
- Use the L’Oreal knowledge as well as market & financial expertise to understand, improve & challenge overall effectiveness of the business
- Use the L’Oreal knowledge, and market/financial expertise, to provide strategic recommendations contributing to the overall effectiveness
YOU ARE the one, if you:
- Have min. 2 years of financial controlling experience
- Application of costing methods to model and evaluate performance is great advantage.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain Controlling is preferred
- Advanced level of English for daily use
- Czech or Slovak native
- Possess communication and social skills
- Are highly motivated and open to the international environment
- Dynamic team with highly motivating atmosphere
- International working environment and opportunities for further development
- Thorough experience in finance and controlling
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours plus home offices
- Attractive package of benefits (5 weeks of holiday, multisport, benefit card, discount on our products, profit sharing, and much more)
If you want to upgrade your career and join the key player in the market, we are already looking forward to your application!
◄ Назад к списку вакансий