Сфера деятельности: Legal
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Prague
Страна: Czech Republic
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN:
- Advising others as legal counsel?
- International environment?
- Legal matters in marketing and digital areas?
L’Oréal Czech Republic is looking for a new colleague, who wants to explore and enlarge Legal department environment in one of the biggest FMCG Company in the world!
Legal Counsel is responsible for the creation and protection of L’Oréal's assets by advising and guiding the company's internal clients (regions, countries, business areas, etc.) in all areas of business law.
Your area of influence
- Designs, drafts, negotiates, and revises all sorts of legal documents including contracts
- Ensures L’Oréal's legal compliance and certainty regarding its business activities, in connection with the developments of the standards in force (legislative, regulatory, jurisprudential, internal, etc.).
- Provides legal support to Marketing and Digital teams
- Retail and e-commerce legal support
- Creation and realization of both customer and supplier agreements
- Direct marketing legal support (advertisement, new product launches, influencers management, marketing contests etc.)
- Commercial and civil law advising, including intellectual property, consumer protection rights, etc.
- Corporate law matters
- Policy implementation and procedures guideline (internal and external)
- Internal trainer for specific stakeholders
YOU ARE the one, if you:
- Minimum 3 years of experience on similar role in the law firm or international company
- Profound knowledge of different laws (Corporate, Commercial, Civil)
- Good understanding of IT and Digital challenges in legal structures
- Strong sense of self-responsibility and work ethic
- Solid communication skills to work in multi-national environments
- Ability to influence key stakeholders and manage relationships
- Ideally Czech / Slovak speaker with advanced level of English, including Legal English
- International working environment and opportunities for further development
- Strong community of Consolers around the world
- Strong Legal team to support you locally
- Well-developed role with historical background
- Flexible working hours plus home offices
- Attractive package of benefits (5 weeks of holiday, multisport, benefit card, discount on our products, profit sharing, and much more)
If you want to upgrade your career and join the key player in the market, we are already looking forward to your application!
◄ Назад к списку вакансий