Сфера деятельности: Communication
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Prague
Страна: Czech Republic
L’Oréal CZ/HU/SK with its regional HQ in Prague is a fast-growing company with a strong position on the beauty market in all these countries.
Are you experienced in PR and Communication?
Would you like to join informal and lifestyle environment?
Would you like to work with brands such as Garnier, L’Oréal Paris, Maybelline, Mixa?
Do you want to develop further and gain amazing opportunity?
Join L’Oréal as our PR Manager!
L’Oréal and its consumer products division is currently looking for a new team member to join our communication and market development team to define the communication strategy to develop the brand image, its visibility and reinforce locally its reputation over time.
As a PR Manager in L‘Oréal you will be empowered to:
- Build the brand image, develop visibility and reinforce locally its reputation over time
- Build and implement a 360° external communication strategy in consistency with the international brand communication strategy and the local business strategy for the entity
- Implement integrated communication campaigns on major product launches, brand events
- Manage media relations, including new media relations and influencers
- Build a media-mapping: identify the relevant role-players for the brand, negotiate print and digital media deals per brand and country
- Manage Public Relations: spokesperson, ambassadors…
- Develop the brand image and visibility locally: Adapt locally the corporate positioning of the Brand (philanthropy, sponsoring…) and develop local initiatives in line with the international strategy
- Manage internal communication for the Brand
- Identify issues related to the brand and anticipate crisis, deals with potential crisis on social media and supports L´Oréal customer centre with relevant inquiries
- Create and maintain a platform for media and influencers, containing content, contacts and metrics for cooperations
- Manage the Department’s budget
You are our new PR Manager, if you have:
min. 3 years of experience in PR, communication, media, digital
profesional interest in digital and new media
profesional network and relationship within beauty and lifestyle journalism and influencing segment is an advantage
native knowledge of Czech or Slovak language
fluent knowledge of English language
strong interpersonal skills
proactive approach and positive attitude
If you want to upgrade your career with us and join the key player in the market, where dreams come true, we are already looking forward to meet you!