Сфера деятельности: Research & Innovation
Тип должности: Internship
Тип занятости: Part - Time
Место расположения: Prague
Страна: Czech Republic
L'Oréal is offering a unique Scientific and Technico-Regulatory Affairs Internship for a highly talented Student!
Internship is the best way to discover our company and our fascinating brands portfolio and it can help you to understand how the scientific departments really works in a corporate.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
* Supporting Scientific Director and the whole department
* Prepare materials and documents for internal regulations
* Data and document analyses and reporting
* External and internal research using databases
* Translations and other ad hoc tasks
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
* Empowering professional experience from a big FMCG company
* great salary and benefits (paid holidays, multisport card, discount on our products and mealtickets)
* flexible working hours
* International and modern working environment
* friendly, motivated and experienced team
* potential career opportunities for the future
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* University student - master degree student preferable
* Has knowledge of or is interested in scientific and regulatory affairs
* Has the ability to analyse and draw conclusions from complex data
* Possesses strong communication and social skills
* Is native Czech or Slovak speaker
* Is fluent in English
* can work 28-32h/week (32h/week preferable) for at least 6 months
If you are interested in this position and you want to develop yourself in an international company then don't miss your chance and send us your CV.
We are looking forward to hearing from you soon,
L'Oréal Talent Acquisition Team