Сфера деятельности: Research & Innovation
Тип должности: Internship
Тип занятости: Part - Time
Место расположения: Prague
Страна: Czech Republic
L'Oréal is offering a unique Scientific and Technico-Regulatory Affairs Internship for a highly motivated student!
Internship is the best way to discover our company and our fascinating brand portfolio and it can help you better understand how regulatory department really works in a corporate environment.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
* Supporting Scientific Director and the whole department
* Prepare materials and documents for internal regulations
* Data and document analyses and reporting
* External and internal research using databases
* Translations and other ad hoc tasks
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
* Empowering professional experience from a big FMCG company
* great salary and benefits (paid holidays, multisport card, discount on our products and mealtickets)
* flexible working hours
* International and modern working environment
* friendly, motivated and experienced team
* potential career opportunities for the future
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
* University student - master degree student preferable
* Has knowledge of or is interested in scientific and regulatory affairs
* Has the ability to analyse and draw conclusions from complex data
* Possesses strong communication and social skills
* Is native Czech or Slovak speaker
* Is fluent in English
* can work 28-32h/week (32h/week preferable) for at least 6 months
If you are interested in this position and you want to develop yourself in an international company, don't miss your chance and send us your CV. :)
L'Oréal Talent Acquisition Team