Сфера деятельности: Administrative & Assistantship
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Prague
Страна: Czech Republic
At L´Oréal Distribution Center is a cornerstone of our activities throughout the business. We are supporting numerous countries in terms of distribution as a part of supply chain process.
Our Distribution Center is situated in Jažlovice
- Are you interested in a highly prospective career in Supply Chain and distribution?
- Would you like to learn new things and develop yourself further?
- Are you looking for dynamic environment challenging your skills and mindset?
JOIN OUR TEAM IN DISTRIBUTION CENTER IN JAŽLOVICE AND BECOME THE RIGHT HAND OF MANAGEMENT!
- Administrative and technical assistance to DC manager: calendar management, organization of business travel, entering receipts for expenses, processing mail, preparing responses, orders for office equipment, etc.
- Support local change & projects management
- Keep track of main KPI dashboard
- Share best practice & news within the operations population
- Organize activities related to employee’s engagement & happiness
- Create purchase orders and monitors costs vs budget
- Gather, communicate, and dispatch information throughout the team.
- Inspire creation of a healthy and engaging work environment to enable others reaching their maximum potential
- University degree is an advantage
- Native Czech/Slovak, fluent English
- Is highly motivated and open to the international environment
- Possess strong PC skills (MS Office)
- Has a strong communication skills
- Enjoys seeking new and creative solutions
- Organizational skills (proactive and precise)
- Likes working with numbers
- SAP is and Advantage
- Power BI experience is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Motivating and modern working environment
- Program for personal and professional development
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial working environment
- Attractive salary and package of benefits
- Wide range of local and regional career opportunities
- Extensive range of upskilling trainings
◄ Назад к списку вакансий