eBusiness Executive – Luxe Division
The world leader in beauty, L'Oreal is present in 130 countries on five continents. Our 32 international brands have allowed us to devote ourselves solely to one business: beauty, with a mission to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to all women and men around the world. We want to bring beauty to all people. Our ambition by 2020 is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires through continued digital innovation. L’Oréal encourages diversity and sustainable, ethical sourcing for all our products and we have reduced our emissions by approx. 50% since 2005. Our brands are leaders in beauty, and we are looking for you to lead the change you want to see in L’Oréal.
What are key highlights of this role?
As eBusiness Executive you will support the eBusiness Manager to implement the brands eBusiness strategy, supporting the commercial team to plan and execute eBusiness growth plans and continuously raise the bar in the digital space with our eretail partners, pure players and direct to consumer website.
- · Support the eBusiness Manager to deliver the brands direct and indirect online trading strategies and plans
- · Brief and execute product launches, onsite assets and promotions across key eBusiness accounts and direct to consumer website
- · Manage the product catalogue, categorisation and sorting rules on direct website and ensure onsite merchandising is updated and optimised working collaboratively with the Luxe Digital Innovation Team
- · Manage the online promotional calendars for eBusiness accounts and direct website ensuring communication of activity to key external and internal stakeholders. Testing and launching activity on time
- · Work closely with Marketing and Luxe Digital Innovation Team to ensure online content and campaigns are always up to date and delivered on time
- · Provide weekly reporting, analysis and insights on product and promotional performance across eBusiness national accounts and direct website
- · Support on forecasting and updating commercial trackers
- · Play a pivotal role on website relaunch and development and ad hoc projects that will create a point of difference across direct and indirect driving traffic and market share gains for the brand
- · Pro-actively learn and understand every day basics of Demandware (D2C website platform) to implement website activity. Work closely with Luxe Digital Innovation Team to develop Demandware knowledge.
What key skills are L’Oréal looking for?
- · 1-2 years previous online merchandising experience in a retail environment
- · Experience working in CMS e.g Magento, Demandware
- · Highly organised together with the ability to prioritise and adapt within a changing environment
- · Creative thinker with a track record in providing solutions to business problems
- · Exceptional attention to detail
- · Proven project management experience
- · Excellent IT skills, including a knowledge of a range of software packages
- · Highly personable with the ability to engage multiple business stakeholders
- · Passion and curiosity for online retail, continuously seeking new opportunities and at the forefront of the ever changing digital landscape
- What are L’Oréal’s key competencies?
- · Demonstrates entrepreneurship
- · Manages Complexity
- · Achieves results with integrity
- · Acts/Leads with human sensitivity
- · Displays sensitivity to the métier
- · Interacts effectively
- · Innovates
What could L’Oréal offer me?
- · World class training and development
- · Excellent benefits including pension, profit share and product discounts and a competitive salary
- · Work with some of the biggest brands in the business, and the most passionate people in beauty.
- · The opportunity to lead change you want to see within the biggest beauty company in the world.
How do I apply?
To apply for a role with us please visit our careers page at https://loa.avature.net/careers/