Сфера деятельности: Digital
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Cairo
E-COMMERCE DIRECTOR KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
Build, manage, and develop long-term e-commerce relationships to grow the size of e-commerce market, attain on-line market leadership (MS), and achieve the targeted sell out by increasing the brands’ online presence.
• Lead CPD Egypt e-commerce tribe to implement the strategy to fit with the local markets by leveraging best practices across.
• Lead and negotiate annual agreements with e-commerce partners (including contracts and e-JBPs) – this applies to clients who are not already our offline clients.
• Develop KPIs and goals to achieve for each e-commerce partner – this applies to all e-commerce clients.
• Collect, analyze, and interpret e-commerce sales reports (sell-in & sell-out) for CPD brands as well as competition (when possible) to identify strengths, weaknesses and business opportunities and relay back the relevant information to the marketing, training, and sales teams – this applies to all e-commerce clients.
• Submit monthly CPD e-commerce Newsletter.
• Lead the team to ensure continuous update of the catalogue (pictures, description, etc.) and categorization → ensure 100% availability of hero SKUs.
• Present products proposals (launches, bundles, etc.) and animation plans to future and current e-commerce partners.
· Owns a shared responsibility with the marketing team in the construction of the communication plans and development of assets (launches, bundles, etc.) are under the responsibility of the marketing team and synchronized with the offline plans (with feedback from the e-commerce Manager) but presented to the different players by the e-commerce manager.
• Identify new e-commerce trends and opportunities for business growth and relay back to the marketing team new concepts to implement action plans accordingly. Develop an excellent user experience and consumer journey for our brands on the web leading to maximized purchases & market shares.
• Develop consumer understanding through consumer data, contributing to the overall analysis of the consumer path to-purchase and ensuring a seamless and optimal journey (e-store analysis, reporting and actions).
• Activate the right business drivers by tracking and drawing conclusions from specific e-commerce KPIs with ecommerce players (unique visitors, conversion rate, new users).