Функция: Отдел операций
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: Cairo
Organize the transport in his/her allocated geographical perimeter and interact with the internal and external actors in order to guarantee the continuity and quality of the service to clients, while optimizing costs in compliance with the Group policy.
- Be aware of the transport market, of the actors and of the trends, in order to anticipate impacts on the transport organization for his/her perimeter.
- Define the strategy and transport plans according to the Business Units needs, as described in the specifications that he/she previously validated.
- Lead negotiations with the suppliers of transport service; from the pre-selection to the contract agreement including tenders in using "Métier" documents approved by the Group.
- Build the transport plan on his/her allocated geographical perimeter.
- Maintain close relations with carriers, working with them on the optimization of transport operations.
- Ensure a detailed activity reporting (costs, service quality, etc.) o, his/her perimeter of activity, and propose improvement plans in collaboration with the concerned Supply Chain Directors and the Operations.
- Guarantee the implementation and the respect of standards of quality, security and environment as defined by the Group.
- Recruit, manage and develop his/her team taking care of the transfer of know-how.
relevant experience in FMCG