Сфера деятельности: Information Systems
Тип должности: Apprenticeship
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Levallois-Perret
L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €25, 84 billion consolidated sales (in 2016). The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal can rely on the support of a performing IT team. IT EMEA’s purpose is to answer and anticipate business expectations efficiently by deploying and developing IT solutions across Europe Middle East and Africa. As a true business partner for all our divisions, our multicultural team directly contributes to the success of L’Oréal’s brand portfolio: Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…)
- Managing and facilitating the portfolio management process.
- Ensuring project management standards are followed.
- Gathering of project data and production of information for management review.
- Capturing project requests and ensuring each request has sufficient information to assess the project.
- Implementing scoring and prioritization models to help assess which requests should be approved.
- Supporting Portfolio Project Management communication.
- Method, quality, monitoring of KPI (Key Performance Indicators).
- Contributing to the roll-out of new tools through communication kits
- We are looking for a junior PMO for his/her apprenticeship (apprentisage/ alternance) with experience in project management.
- The candidate will quickly demonstrate independence on his topics.
Technical and Professional Skills
- Project Management Methodology: Key Performance Indicator for Project Management
- Effective dialogue with the team.
- Teamwork, excellent social skills, intellectual flexibility.
- Microsoft Pack Office.
- English and French: Fluent.
- Other skills: Appropriate communication, autonomy, solidarity.
Start of the Apprenticeship:
- M1 or M2 student
- School/University in Information Management or equivalent in Business School
September/October 2019 for at least one year
: Interested in this offer, but you would rather do an internship? Apply here!
◄ Назад к списку вакансий