Сфера деятельности: Legal
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Clichy
Digital Legal Counsel
Within a dynamic in-house legal department and under the supervision of the IT & Digital General Counsel, you will be supporting L’Oréal digital teams (both at Corporate level and for Brand International Marketing Directions (DMIs)) in the legal framing of their projects in accordance with relevant group guidelines and relevant legislations.
RESPONSIBILITIES SHALL INCLUDE:
- Securing group digital projects (websites/Apps, IoT, augmented reality) both from a contractual and data protection standpoint.
- Reviewing the data processes involved in digital projects and, in collaboration with the project teams, ensure compliance with data privacy regulations, including accountability requirements (e.g. PIA, register);
- Ensuring digital project’s touchpoints embark all appropriate information to ensure compliance with data privacy requirements in line with group guidelines;
- Ease the deployment of digital projects internationally through communication tools provided to the legal and DPO community in countries;
- Reviewing, drafting, negotiating and follow-up of commercial contracts both with multi-national corporation and with start-ups;
Contract typology include digital IT agreement (SaaS, software license, maintenance, integration, consultancy agreements) for the Group’s digital transformation including its data analytics, CRM, social listening, ratings & reviews, loyalty, digital media, website and Apps creation and webmastering, ecommerce (OMS, externalization, linked partners) and elearning activities.
- Setting up or updating of standard Group contractual templates, guidelines and processes in relation to the above
- Preparation and animation of training and awareness workshops of our clients
- Participating in the animation of the Legal intranet website which provides information and tools to business teams and to the L’Oréal Legal community worldwide.
- Day to day advice to internal stakeholders
- Collaboration with other team members to ensure harmonized approach within the Group
- 4/6 years law firm experience and experience in a corporate legal department of a consumer digital product company is preferred
- Master in Law (preferably in Contract and IT/Digital law)
- Solid background in privacy and data protection law and an ability to apply that knowledge in a practical and pragmatic way in projects
- Strong understanding of, and interest in, the technology, architecture and design that supports consumer digital products, and content and marketing
- Demonstrated ability to learn business requirements quickly, analyze legal and commercial risks and propose creative, business-oriented solutions.
- Strong drafting skills and experience of contract negotiation particularly with cloud providers and data processors
- Good awareness of the role of the legal function in a large business and ability to contribute actively in the taking of key business decisions
- Sound judgment, excellent problem-solving skills, practicality, a focus on business outcomes, and flexibility to manage multiple matters simultaneously
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently within a multinational organization
- Ability to identify, prioritize and resolve issues quickly and effectively is essential
- Fluent in French and in English
◄ Назад к списку вакансий