We are looking for a senior professional who can provide expert insight, create meaningful and scalable solutions and deliver outstanding services to the Global L'Oréal IT organization. The Architect/Senior Engineer will play a key role in L'Oréal continued growth by working with leading edge Microsoft and other key technologies and market trends.
- Manage the design and services of Endpoint solutions (Device as a Service, modern management, Global Master OS Image)
- Manage the design, configuration and implementation/upgrade of System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) products and other Microsoft related solutions such as Microsoft Intune.
- Participate in requirements gathering sessions and documentation.
- Translate business requirements to configuration specifications.
- Investigate business needs and discuss new opportunities within the L'Oréal organization.
- Engage with the internal client as a trusted advisor.
- Participate and lead several projects under the Endpoint Management domain, such as Antivirus migration, Office Pro Plus implementation, Windows 10 continuous evolution, UEM model implementation, etc.
Required Skills and Experience:
- In-depth practical experience delivering Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions with an emphasis on SCCM design and implementation.
- Diverse technical background with experience in various industries, roles, platforms, architectures, packages and technologies.
- Proven track record in core skills for Microsoft Infrastructure Solutions, centering around customer, project and client/staff deliverables.
- Possess an entrepreneurial nature with the capability to understand multiple facets of a business environment along with an interest in contributing to L'Oréal.
- Ability to communicate effectively with different levels of management, as well as both the business and technical areas.
- Strong project/program management skills
- Strong English level
- Strong business & customer service mindset
- Strong capacities to analyze, simplify and define realistic action plan even on complex subjects
- Strong adaptation capacities in complex and changing contexts
- Good interpersonal and influencing skills
- Innovative mindset
- + 5 years’ experience in similar positions
Proven knowledge and an interest in continue learning the following technologies and methodologies will be valued:
- Windows Defender
- Office suite platform
- WINTEL technologies