Сфера деятельности: Human Resources
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Clichy
INTERNATIONAL MOBILITY TEAM MISSION
The International mobility team supports L’Oréal’s universalization strategy by developing policies enabling the sharing and the transmission of L’Oréal culture and values, the development of our future international leaders, the attractive career opportunities for our talents
· Manage international assignments to France in compliance with local regulation and the Group’s International Mobility policy across all divisions and zones using tools and processes.
· Provide expertise and guidance to HR and to expatriates on compensation, tax, social coverage and legal.
· Prepare packages and manage the administration of the expatriates’ files and the coordination of the payroll.
· Handle all matters linked to the arrival and departure of the expatriates in France (benefits in kind, immigration, relocation, settlement assistance, etc.).
· Facilitate the integration in France of the expatriates (training, events, etc.).
· Manage the external service providers (requests services, follows the delivery and the level of service)
• Service oriented
• Digital savvy
• Rigorous and precise (good skills in Excel)
• Able to deal with different stakeholders
• Fluent in French and English
• With 3 – 5 years’ experience in international mobility