Сфера деятельности: Information Systems
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Paris
L’Oréal is present in 150 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €29, billion consolidated sales (in 2019).
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal can rely on the support of a performing IT team.
The Connected Beauty Team belongs to the L’Oréal Global Beauty Tech. The team is responsible for developing and industrializing mobile applications including devices (B2B and B2B2C) in order to support L’Oréal ambitions to deliver more innovative services and solutions and to become the leader player in Beauty Tech. The developments are operated through the Connected Beauty platform who is an iPaaS solution deployed on Kubernetes and we serve all L’Oréal brands (Active Cosmetics, Luxe, Professional Products, Consumer Products)
The Connected Beauty Teams acts as:
- IT Owners, responsible for the entire Life cycle Management of projects (end-to-end development) of IOS native / IOS & Android cross-platform applications.
- Service provider for projects lead by other L’Oréal entities that are requesting the capabilities of the Connected beauty platform itself.
SCOPE / MISSION
Part of its development, the Connected Beauty is looking for a Tech lead who will be responsible for all technical activities occurring within the Team (on the platform and with the development of application) and ensure alignment in the technical direction and compliancy with the Enterprise Architecture recommendations.
Pre-Project / Project Validation
- Active participation to the pre-project/validation phase of a new project:
- Understand the busines context and have them translated into technical specifications.
- Architectural & technical requirements and impacts on the “as-is” CBP architecture assessment.
- Participation to the preparation of the project validations ‘milestones in coordination with the other relevant teams (Score Cards, Design Authority…).
- Estimate the project cost on a technical stand-point with the development team (PM & Developers).
- Support the development’s teams (PM & Developers) with :
- Understanding of global architecture & functional requirements.
- Solving of technical challenges and technical on-going activities.
- Identification of systems needed to integrate with CBP and right people need to collaborate with (Referential systems (BTDP, CRM Zone).
In addition, the Technical Lead will contribute, in coordination with the head of the platform, to the staffing of the team (external consultancy representing 95% of the team) : profile definition, interviews, onboarding of new resources.
Technical Skills - Must Have
To follow-up on applications developments, you shall have some knowledge on the below technologies:
You may not be an expert with all requirements listed below, however, you must show great curiosity in understanding the non-mastered technologies.
- Ability to work in parallel on several projects / problematics at the same time and to switch topics based on emergencies
- Proactive and problem-solving oriented
- Great sense of collaboration
- External Team coordination & management
- Great communicant and business oriented
- Ability to popularize technical topics to a non-technical population
- Native/Fluent speaking French and English is necessary.
More information on the L’Oréal Group, let’s meet on our LinkedIn Page
Apply now to join the L’Oréal adventure!