Функция: Отдел исследований
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: ILE DE FRANCE (except Paris)
L’Oréal, the world’s leader in cosmetics with a passion for beauty, is offering you the opportunity to discover a major international corporation and to use your medical and scientific expertise to serve consumers.
In keeping with the applicable regulations and L’Oréal’s general policy, you will be responsible for the appropriate monitoring, assessment and distribution of data on the tolerance of the products we sell on an international scale.
You will be one of the preferred points of contact for the company’s external and internal clients on all matters of vigilance, medical expertise and product tolerance.
- On-time collection, documentation, monitoring and assessment of cosmetovigilance cases
files in the post-marketing phase.
- Regular monitoring and reviews of cosmetovigilance data, or data from other vigilances , pertaining to sensitive products/formulas
that are sensitive or products under special surveillance.
- , with an action plan/recommendations, in particular for other safety assessment entities.
- drafting of responses to the authorities, and approval of periodical reports to the local competent authorities (on an international scale).
- of medical summaries for cases of litigation or legal action.
- Training in medical assessment of the members of the international vigilance network, medical and scientific support, especially in countries without any local medical skills (support for inquiries, standard questionnaires, etc.).
- Awareness-raising, training and transmission of relevant information to the departments concerned by vigilance issues (research laboratories, regulatory staff, consumer centers, marketing).
- contribution to the drafting of quality documents for the entity.
- Good analytical skills, ability to anticipate, detect and assess risks.
- Thorough management of files, in keeping with the procedures and regulations.
- Ability to read, write and communicate on complex scientific information, reports and memos in English.
- Good listening and communications skills, ability to adapt communications to different audiences in exchanges with the company’s internal clients and with external consumers/contacts.
- Ability to find and use sources of information and a strong command of information and communications technologies.
- Ability to work in a multi-disciplinary and international team.
- Allergist, or
- Physician with professional experience in the field of vigilance
- Strong command of English
- Strong command of computerized tools
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий