L’Oréal is present in 140 countries on five continents. For more than a century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now the industry world leader with €25, 84 billion consolidated sales (in 2016).
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. Our ambition for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of their beauty needs and desires. To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal can rely on the support of a performing IT team.
IT EMEA’s purpose is to answer and anticipate business expectations efficiently by deploying and developing IT solutions across Europe, Middle East and Africa.
As a true business partner for all our divisions, our multicultural team directly contributes to the success of L’Oréal’s brand portfolio: Lancôme, Yves-Saint Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…)
General responsibilities :
Based on the business needs for a domain, the Business Analyst identifies and analyses the options for improvement or development of IT applications and manage the maintenance of applications:
- Support the domain “business owners” in the definition of their needs and translate them into recommendations for development/improvement of IT applications.
- Define the functional specifications of the applications.
- Analyze the impact of proposed solutions on the domain processes.
- Customize/configure applications, prepare functional tests and endorse responsibility for validating developments before application roll out.
- Provide administration server on first level support to the applications management.
- Manage ongoing relationships with internal clients giving regular updates on developments and improvements.
- Participate and deploy the change management activities by accompanying end users and providing trainings.
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar function ( Business analyst or Support team)
- Well balanced understanding of business relationships/requirements, IT requirements & technical solutions
- Effective organizational, analytical and influencing skills.
- Excellent written and communication skills, ability to interact appropriately with project stakeholders
- Ability to build/maintain good understanding & trust with internal clients and interact with all levels of the organization
Professional & technical Competencies:
- SAP B1 expert
- Imagines and promotes alternative options/solutions to match client needs
- Understands the “big picture” of the business, the operating model, the processes and the roles within the organizations
- Rapidly acquires new knowledge on IT solutions and keeps constantly updated of technological opportunities & market trends in her field
- Organizes at her level the relevant transmission of the technical and/or project management skills and “know how”
- Manages methodology, timing, budget and resource allocation on projects
- English fluency and willing to travel
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Computer science or related field