Within a major IT and Business Transformation Program, this IT position will be responsible for providing the technical expertise and knowledge required for solution design and integration into the application ecosystem with a robust and sustainable architecture ensuring we stay within a standard system with a little customization as possible so that we can achieve efficiency by eliminating complexity while providing a modern, world-class solution with a user-centric mindset.
This position is responsible for collaborating within an AR, Credit, and Complaints project SQUAD as an IT SAP FI Analyst with string expertise preferably with S/4 Hana experience.
This role involves leading discussions on IT and Business solutions working in an Agile environment with strong relationships with others on the team.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Relationship Management - Business facing staff member responsible for understanding requirements, scope, and solution definition.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with business partners, IT colleagues, and external resources to foster teamwork and employ resources effectively.
- Analyze the impact of proposed solutions on the domain processes.
- Customize/configure applications, prepare functional tests and endorse responsibility for validating developments before application rollout.
- Deliver the functional specifications of the applications.
- Manage ongoing relationships with internal clients giving regular updates on developments and improvements.
- Participate in Daily meetings with the project team as the project is managed in an Agile way.
- 5+ years of IT project implementation experience, with SAP projects
- Proven track record of reengineering process, fit-gap analysis, and solution provider
- Excellent negotiation skills with key business users and within IT
- Strong Experience working with SAP FICO modules (S/4 Hana is a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluid English Mandatory.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- SAP FI Certification is a plus
- SAP S/4 Accounting Experience
- SAP S/4 Credit Management is a plus
- Interpersonal Skills: Negotiation & Interpersonal Relations, Autonomy, Professional Presence, Innovation / Creativity, Proactive Communication with global teams.
- Management Skills: Design solutions-oriented, Design management, Process Management, Teamwork
- Experience Guideline: At least 5 years' related work experience, with demonstrated expertise in SAP implementation. Responsibility for project implementation.