Функция: Информационные системы
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: ILE DE FRANCE (except Paris)
L’Oréal is present in 130 countries on five continents. For more than a
century, L’Oréal has devoted itself solely to one business: beauty; it is now
the industry world leader with €25, 26 billion consolidated sales (in 2015).
The group's mission is to provide the best in cosmetics innovation to
women and men around the world with respect for their diversity. Our ambition
for the coming years is to win over another one billion consumers around the
world by creating the cosmetic products that meet the infinite diversity of
their beauty needs and desires. To achieve this ambition, L’Oréal can rely on
the support of a performing IT team.
IT EMEA’s purpose is to answer and anticipate business expectations
efficiently by deploying and developing IT solutions across Europe, Middle East
a true business partner for all our divisions, our multicultural team directly
contributes to the success of L’Oréal’s brand portfolio: Lancôme, Yves-Saint
Laurent, Biotherm, Kiehl’s, La Roche Posay, Vichy, Garnier, Maybelline
New-York, Kerastase, Redken (…)
- Support local business
requirements capture and qualification in liaise with the BRMs.
- Support any group / zone
initiatives to be rolling out locally.
- Design, build and support Zone
and local program/projects or enhancement batch.
- Jointly support solutions with
Local teams and group SAP CC.
& Support :
- Resolve business issues by
working with various groups within and outside of the company (ie. system
users, Business relationship manager, consultants, Group SAP competence center)
- Translate user’s requests into
application system solutions. Analyze system user requirements to define and
design system configuration, enhancements, and modifications
- Work in multidisciplinary
teams to define and design complex processes and procedures for the
configuration, upgrade, and maintenance of sap and related application systems
- The SD Business analyst will
be involved during the 3 - 6 first months in supporting French affiliates.
- Then, his / her scope may be
extended to other countries in maintenance or in a project mode.
- Evolution to a Project
management position is the natural evolution path after a first successful
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar function ( Business
analyst or Support team)
- Well balanced understanding of business relationships/requirements,
IT requirements & technical solutions
- Effective organizational, analytical and influencing
- Excellent written and communication skills, ability to
interact appropriately with project stakeholders
- Ability to build/maintain good understanding &
trust with internal clients and interact with all levels of the organization
- English fluency
and willing to travel
technical skills :
- First functional experience in designing, configuring
the SD module is required.
- Capacity to analyze complex business problems to be
solved within SAP
- Technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and
developing systems and procedures that are cost effective and meet user
- Configures system settings and options
- Plans and executes unit, integration and acceptance
- Creates specifications for systems to meet business
- May lead cross-functional linked teams to address
business or systems issues.
degree in Management Information Systems, Computer science or related field
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий