Do you want to work for the world’s largest beauty company? Do you want an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Do you want to be challenged and developed within your area of expertise? Then you might be just the talent we are looking for to strengthen our Supply Chain team .
The Supply Chain team is an integral part of Supply Chain within L’Oréal. The Demand Planner is in direct contact with our central S&OP team and works collaboratively with Marketing, Sales and Financial Controlling teams to ensure sales forecast accuracy and the building of the turnover via the sales forecast process.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Demand Planner to join our highly successful team.
So, what does your job look like?
- Manage the monthly sales forecast process & ensure forecast quality
- Challenge and consolidate the promotions and launches sales forecasts projected by the Sales and Marketing teams.
- Be responsible for the catalogue management and contribute to its rationalization
- Manage the end to end launch process with central S&OP & Marketing teams.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with Sales & Marketing teams on keeping slow moving & obsolete stock risks low and in line with budget.
- Participate to the improvement of the sales forecast practices and optimization projects.
- Monthly reporting internal and European Management Committee
- 2 - 3 years of experience in a similar role - preferably in FMCG
- Advanced Excel skills
- SAP & Future Master experience would be an asset
- Fluent in English language
- You have strong interpersonal skills with an ability to influence stakeholders
- You have exceptional organizational and time management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects, prioritize workload and achieve deadlines
- You are confident, with the ability to work cross functionally with strong collaboration skills
What’s in it for you?
We offer you an exciting position with great challenges and opportunities including an individual career plan, an extensive catalogue of e-learnings, competitive personnel benefits, modern offices and a dynamic working environment with engaged and passionate colleagues.
With its unique international portfolio of 34 diverse and complementary brands, the Group generated sales amounting to 29.8 billion euros in 2019. As the world’s leading Beauty Company, L’Oréal is present across all distribution networks: mass market, department stores, pharmacies and drugstores, hair salons, travel retail and branded retail. Research and innovation, are at the core of L’Oréal’s strategy, working to meet beauty aspirations all over the world and attract one billion new consumers in the years to come. L’Oréal’s sustainability commitment for 2020 “L’Oréal for Future” sets out ambitious sustainable development objectives across the Group’s value chain.