Сфера деятельности: Marketing
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Athens (Attica)
In L'Oréal, for more than a century, we have devoted our energy, our passion and our competencies solely to one business: beauty. It is a business rich in meaning, as it enables all individuals to express their personalities, gain self-confidence and open up to others.
L'Oréal has set itself the mission of offering all women and men worldwide, the best of cosmetics innovation - in terms of quality, efficacy and safety - by meeting the infinite diversity of beauty needs and desires all over the world.
Our Company is present in 150 countries with more than 86.000 employees and 36 international complementary brands, like L'Oréal Paris, Garnier, Maybelline, Nyx Professional Make-up, L'Oréal Professionnel, Kérastase, Redken, Matrix, Essie, Lancôme, Biotherm, Helena Rubinstein, Yves Saint Laurent, Giorgio Armani, Ralph Lauren, Cacharel, Vichy, La Roche-Posay etc.
In L'Oréal Greece, we are a team of more than 700 employees, and we mostly specialize in the fields of marketing, business development, finance, supply chain, accounting, customer service and HR.
Product Manager L’Oreal Professionnel
L’Oréal Professionnel is the leading brand of L’Oreal in salons across the world and is a brand is for entrepreneurs that continuously create the future marketplace! For people that can thrive via developing the business of our partners, some of the best salon artists in Greece, understand our consumers and develop our education and sales teams.
Are you creative and daring? Do you enjoy inventing the way with us? Are you demanding and ready to make a difference?
Then review the below job requirements and do not wait! Apply now and we will review your CV asap.
The LP Product Manager will…
• Perform the role of the marketer in a B2B environment, emphasizing equally on customers, consumers and internal teams.
• Work in a hands-on Marketing team with full ownership on:
o product category
o distribution channel
o digital asset
o divisional / corporate project .
• Shape and implement marketing plan, as well as close monitor trade marketing plan activation.
o Maximize new launches, maintain growth in pillar products and animate portfolio.
o Extract key messages analyzing category’s and products’ performance and present meaningful proposals to senior management.
o Propose, implement & monitor marketing mix strategies to build integrated and engaging consumer brand experiences.
o Identify consumer and hairdressers online touchpoints and proposes strategy and plan to maximize brand’s digital assets to offer unique online experience.
o Lead communication material coverage including imagery, digital and point of sales.
o Build & execute the in-store promotional & animation plan.
o Build appealing selling stories for and with commercial team and present them into respective meetings.
• Be exposed & closely collaborate with internal & external partners ie:
o Internally, with sales, logistics, education and other departments.
o Externally with Media, Digital & other agencies to develop aligned and holistic strategies.
• Shape proposals having feedback of the market (internal & external customer) ie:
o Internally with sales team (frequent visit/e-visit)
o Externally with customers (frequent visit/ e-visit)
• Manage budget, ensuring best ROI and contribute to sales forecast accuracy.
If you feel excited by this job opportunity then go through the below job criteria and you are one step closer to joining L’Oréal Hellas:
• 2- 3 years of relevant experience, preferably in FMCGs and Beauty Industry, ideally in a multinational environment.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or equivalent required.
• Master Equivalent or MBA would be a plus.
• Proven track record and relevant achievements.
• Media handling experience both in leading creative briefs and allocating media budgets.
• Digital savvy.
• Winning spirit and entrepreneurial attitude, curiosity and pride to create the “wow effect”. Excellent communication and influencing skills, advanced planning & organizational capabilities.
• Ability to think broadly in terms of Business Perspective and out-of-the box.
• Skills of analysis and synthesis.
• Creativity, personal drive and innovation.
We do offer a thrilling experience! At L'Oréal we empower people who are ready to take on challenging endeavors, to defend their convictions, to be resilient and to leave their own mark. We also offer a competitive remuneration package, according to your qualifications.
We cannot wait to read you CV and possibly meet you!
Are you ready to re-write the history of the brand together?