Сфера деятельности: Research & Innovation
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Tokyo
"Do you feel passionate about understanding consumers and making their dream products come true?"
Then L'Oréal Research & Innovation might be exactly the place you have always been looking for !
For more than hundred years, L’Oréal believes that beauty needs Science. In a world now transformed by digital technology and the emergence of new scientific Domains, we are confident in our ability to turn these opportunities into major innovations, closely linked to the new consumer expectations all over the world. Science & Technology are allowing us to invent safe, trustable, sustainable & responsible beauty products and experiences that will change people’s lives.
L’Oréal R&I has continuously invested upstream in its research with a high level of ambition. Our 3800 L'Oréal R&I people are talented and highly skilled, located in major markets, working in a cooperative way, opened to the world.
As part of the Direction of Innovation department spanning over 5 continents, the Japan Consumer and Market Insights team designs and implements best-in-class consumer research programs that identify the innovation opportunities to support business growth and technical pipeline. It also plays a key influential role in the North Asian Beauty triangle encompassing Japan, Korea and China.
We are looking for a driven and strategic Consumer and Market Insights Manager to onboard on this thrilling adventure.
• Propose and lead CMI Research plan, collaborating across International / North Asia Zone / Japan hub CMI teams to best execute this plan.
• Conduct Primary Research related to rising hair trends and white spaces, understanding consumer behaviors, innovation research, color, fragrance, packaging and other related topics, in order to feed and influence the innovation roadmaps for Haircare, Hair Manageability, Hair Color and Scalp Domains.
• Communicate and Spread Strategic Learnings in an impactful, visual and easy-to–remember way thanks to great sharing material and presentation skills.
• Explore Strategic Topics rising in Japan and assess their potential across the North Asia Zone to define the innovation strategy and projects.
• Transform Insights into Innovation Ideas by working together with the Director of Innovation and the technical teams to help prototyping tomorrow’s successful products.
• Engage and Influence your Internal Stakeholders to ensure L’Oréal innovation always keeps the consumer at its core.
• Foster Strong Links with External Agencies to make sure they provide the best possible level of service.
• Explore and Build New Digital and Agile Methodologies to always stay connected and relevant to both our changing environment and consumers’ lifestyle.