Сфера деятельности: Legal
Тип должности: Fix Term
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Petaling Jaya
ABOUT THE JOB:
- This is an exciting fixed term contract role of 12 months.
- It is a great opportunity for a legal professional in private practice, ideally in a corporate or commercial department, or already in-house, to use their knowledge and experience in a broad and varied in-house role presenting a wide range of exciting challenges.
- You will be working with a highly agile, creative & innovative award winning legal team which is seen as a real partner to the business.
- You will report to the General Counsel of L’Oréal Malaysia & L’Oréal Singapore and work closely with the respective countries’ legal counsels.
WHAT IS REQUIRED:
- You will be required to partner closely with the business in both countries across all brands, provide day to day legal advice on variety of matters ranging from tenancy agreements, trade terms, distribution contracts, e-commerce related contracts, supply of goods & services agreements
- Advising in all areas of law (data privacy, advertising, commercial, competition, IT, IP, employment)
- Advancing the legal team’s legal innovations and legal tech initiatives
- Responding to internal stakeholders’ request on different marketing, commercial & compliance issues
- Design, draft, negotiate, review & finalize contracts
- Ensure compliance, curate creative legal training materials for the business
- Possess a Bachelor of Laws degree
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Has analytical skills and very detail orientated
- Possess a self-starting and ‘can do’ attitude, creativity, excellent communications and time management skills
- Must be able to work proactively with different stakeholders & initiate solutions
- Demonstrates creativity and open to explore new ways of working such as embracing legal tech in day to day tasks
- Strong awareness of online / digital business trends and the ability to effectively clarify processes with stakeholders
- Excellent communication (written and spoken), negotiation and presentational skills
- Strategic thinker with ability to move effortlessly between strategy, implementation and tactical opportunities
- Ability to rapidly digest and distil complex issues and formulate strategy / responses
- Commercially astute
- Ability to establish and influence networks at all levels
- Confident, persuasive individual capable of managing and resolving difficult situations
◄ Назад к списку вакансий