Сфера деятельности: Human Resources
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Petaling Jaya
You are fully accountable for the delivery of strategies designed to achieve the goal of best beauty employer across all our Retail brands. To be successful in this role, you will quickly build credible relationships with senior stakeholders, maintain close promity and understanding of your client group and have the agility to adapt solutions to the varying needs of our brands.
· Attract, select and identify talent, and direct career management and succession plans alongside the DHR in order to develop the motivation and commitment of talent, to reinforce retention and to ensure optimization of skills within the Group.
· Implement the MAP process and individual payroll revisions alongside the DHR, in particular through verifying the pay scale of each associate, analyzing differences when compared with the market and discussing pay decisions with managers and associates.
· Ensure legal security at both individual and collective levels, as well as compliance with HR processes and practices, according to applicable legal provisions, in consultation with managers.
· Conduct Group HR projects (HR masterplan)
· Outline business issues for his/her unit in terms of HR issues and projects, anticipate and accompany operational requirements and organizational changes, acting as a business strategic driver.
· Create conditions for a high-quality social environment, in particular alongside social partners, and strengthen the quality of life in the workplace.
· Consolidate and analyze HR key performance indicators (KPIs) and annual reports for his/her area of activity, according to defined objectives.
· Strengthen and promote L’Oréal's image, as well as its diversity, by ensuring respect for the Group's values and code of ethics.
· Manage a team by monitoring the development of expertise and skills.
· Ability to empathise and connect with diverse groups of people and professions
· A solutions-focused mindset with the creativity to begin from scratch or adapt existing concepts
· Credibility in building relationships and ability to challenge whilst maintaining close, influential relationships
· Experience of managing employee relations is essential
· Organisational and project management skills with great stakeholder communication
· Strong analytical skills with an eye for trends and opportunities
· A love of working at pace, and capable of prioritising
· A sense of luxury service and connection with our customers and retailer partners
· Ability to develop and coach others and create a culture of continuous improvement
· Risk awareness and the ability to build contingency into plans