Функция: Розничные операции
Тип занятости: Полный рабочий день
Место расположения: East Coast Region - Pahang
- Able to demonstrate expert product knowledge (features, benefits, usage) and application techniques.
- In-depth understanding on service excellence and brand expectation on best-in-class service.
- Lead by example to drive team to deliver outstanding customer service.
- Monitor POS customer service level at brand standard.
- Derive action plans with team for improvements.
- Lead and drive the team to achieve store retail target by delivering outstanding customer service.
- Keep track on Retail KPIs and prevailing market information.
- Identify business strengths, opportunities at counter and coordinate with retail and training team for actions to maximize selling opportunity.
- Generate sales to achieve individual sales target by applying outstanding service.
- Maximize selling opportunity by link-selling.
- Responsible for managing daily, weekly, monthly operations at point of sales (POS) activities:
- POS and Individual Sales Goal Setting
- Follow brand CRM procedures to recruit and loyalize customers.
- POS system (e.g. MARS) operations
- Inventory (stock & tester) management
- Security and cash procedures
- Drive counter quality complying with merchandising guidelines.
- Responsible to acknowledge/record all customer complain and issues and ensure complete follow through of all issues and report to management.
- Responsible for recruitment, and to motivate, coach and develop team members.
- In boutique, resolve boutique operational issues with autonomy.
- Minimum SPM Level or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in retail; experience in the Beauty industry is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills with a pleasant disposition
- With strong sense of responsibility & proactivity.
- Able to speak in English and Bahasa. Mandarin is an added advantage
- Willing to work shifts hours.
Remuneration Package include the following:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Accommodation provided
- Complementary quarterly products benefit
- Staff Purchase
- OT Applicable
- Incentive Entitlement
- Panel Doc & Medical Insurances Coverage
- Cost Of Living allowance (COLA)
- Grooming Allowance
- Transport Allowance Provided
- Working Hours – 7 hours and 1 hour break
◄ Вернуться к списку вакансий