Сфера деятельности: Supply Chain
Тип должности: Permanent
Тип занятости: Full - Time
Место расположения: Petaling Jaya
We are looking for a Credit Manager to join us with the main objective to ensure the control of financial risks and the optimization of financial flows.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Managing a team and ensuring total company key customers indicators and KPIs are met
- Proactively contribute to the implementation of the Credit policy.
- Perform financial analysis prior to the opening of a client account.
- Manage Order Block in case of unpaid bills, client default and bad debts.
- Propose and recommend order release and communicate credit block/release decision
- Effective Collection Management, ensuring cash is being collected when it is due.
- Collaborate with the Credit Insurance for the negotiation and renewal of the credit limits, propose and follow alternative solutions in accordance with the Direction.
- Enforce payment terms, fixed payment deadlines and negotiating and influencing customer payment plans
- Lead credit discussions with the CFO, Operation Director, Sales Director, Customer Care Manager, and follow up action plans.
- Follow up On clearance of Claims, Deductions, Returns, Rejections and non payment.
- Resolve disputes with internal and external stakeholders.
- Resolve all situations pertaining to litigations and claims with internal legal and external legal.
- Consistent monthly reconciliation with Key Accounts to ensure that risk are being flagged out
- Ensure that customer accounts are in order, clearing invoices against the right payments
- Escalate on overdue accounts to ensure proper action plans are in place.
- Ability to innovate new ideas for process improvements and drive standardization of processes for efficiency purposes.
- Modernize the payment methods.
- Participate in Budget, forecast and monthly actuals reporting
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Accounting/Finance/ Business
- Minimum 8-10 years working experience
- Meticulous, organized and analytical
- Have solid understanding of Credit, Collections and Accounts Receivable management.
- Possess reconciliation and problem-solving skills
- Possess Great communication and leadership skills
- IT Skills: SAP FI/CO, Microsoft office tools, Power BI tools will be an advantage
- Ability to learn and act fast in a dynamic and fast pace environment
◄ Назад к списку вакансий